By playing at ORCHID CASINO, you represent and warrant that you fully understand and agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
ORCHID CASINO is restricted to individuals of legal age of majority who are residents of jurisdictions ("Players") where the use of ORCHID CASINO and its games ("Games") is not prohibited by law. All ORCHID CASINO games are void where prohibited by law. Minors are strictly forbidden to play.
No purchase is necessary to play. Players may enter and play Games free of charge and without betting money. Players who choose to play for money do so at their own discretion and risk.
By using the Games software, Players agree to be bound by the following:
- Player is the age of legal majority in the jurisdiction in which Player resides.
- Player understands that Player may play games free or for money. Player does not find the Game of the Web site to be offensive, objectionable, unfair, nor indecent.
- Player shall hold the Company, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and blameless, and shall fully indemnify the same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of Player's; (i) entry, use, or reuse of the Web site, (ii) use of any materials at the Web site, (iii) entry, use, or reuse of the Casino Server, (iv) participation in the Game, or, (v) the acceptance of any Prize.
- Player shall periodically review at a rate not less than once monthly these Terms and Conditions posted at this Web site.
- Player shall not participate in the Games, open, use or reuse an account, enter the Web site, or the Casino, nor accept any Prize if Player does not fully understand, agree to, become a party to, and shall abide by, without exception, all rules, regulations, terms and conditions contained herein and as such rules, regulations, terms and conditions may change periodically. See #10 for further comments.
- Members are solely responsible for their account transactions and should keep their account information confidential. Should a member give away, share or lose his account number and/or password ORCHID CASINO will not be held liable for any claims regarding that account.
- Personal identity and details of all members will remain confidential. ORCHID CASINO will not report wagering information on behalf of any member.
- ORCHID CASINO reserves the right to cancel your membership at any time without notice. Any balance in your account will be immediately credited back to your credit card or sent to you by check. In addition, ORCHID CASINO reserves the right, in its total discretion, to void any winnings and withhold any balance in ORCHID CASINO account under any of the following circumstances.
a. If the name on ORCHID CASINO account does not match the name on the credit card(s) used to deposit money into the account.
b. If you provide false and or misleading information used to open ORCHID CASINO account.
c. If you are not of legal age in the jurisdiction where you reside.
d. If you reside in a jurisdiction, where law prohibits the use and participation of such games.
e. If you have allowed or permitted (purposely or not) another party to play on ORCHID CASINO account.
f. If you have reversed or charged back any of your purchases on ORCHID CASINO account.
g. You are allowed ONLY ONE ACCOUNT. Winnings will only be paid to players having ONE account. If you have more than one account, all winnings and bonuses will be VOID.
h. If you are found cheating or if it is determined by ORCHID CASINO that you have used a system or machine, be, it an additional computer, additional software or otherwise used to circumvent the natural randomness of our systems.
i. The name on the casino account does not match the name of the beneficial owner of the financial instrument used to make the deposit or withdrawal.
ORCHID CASINO will act as the final arbitrator or any dispute involving ORCHID CASINO and any other party. ORCHID CASINO reserves the right to employ an arbitrator of it's choice to act as an agent of arbitration in place of ORCHID CASINO in the even of a dispute.
- Before any withdrawal totaling more than $100. U.S. Dollars is authorized, a FVF must be properly printed, clearly filled out, and faxed back to ORCHID CASINO before any monies will be sent. ORCHID CASINO reserves the right to request a FVF at any time and may terminate any account that does not satisfactorally complete and/or return the FVF in a time period determined as reasonable by ORCHID CASINO. In such a case, ORCHID CASINO may unilaterally determine resolution of any account funds.
- ORCHID CASINO reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. Such amendments will become effective immediately. It is solely your responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions no less than once monthly.
- All rules and regulations contained herein represent the complete and final agreement between you and ORCHID CASINO and supersede any and all prior agreements. This agreement shall also be deemed an exclusive agreement between you and ORCHID CASINO.
Web Traffic Information / Cookies
Our site logs Internet IP addresses automatically to verify the nationality of patrons. This protects all patrons as there are a number of countries that are restricted from online gaming. Upon login, the site employs cookies (small pieces of information stored by your browser on your hard drive) to remember you as you visit pages on ORCHID CASINO so that you don't have to re-enter your login information continually. Once you close your browser, the cookies are permanently disabled. In any case, cookies do not contain any personally identifiable information.
Required information for establishing an account includes: Name, address, tel., login (3 letters and\) password (customer-determined), e-mail address, and the applicable payment information. This information is asked for in order to:
a) Verify user identity.
b) Protect both the players and our operations from fraud.
c) Comply with legal requirements.
All of the information offered during the account creation process is kept in the strictest of confidence. Information regarding bonus and promotional programs will be sent through e-mail. However, at any time, users may click here
The strict confidentiality of each user's winnings and cash-outs is a primary consideration of ORCHID CASINO. It is up to you to determine whether or not to report these winnings to the appropriate authorities.
We use the most cutting-edge methods to ensure that your information remains secure with us. All information is transferred through proven encryption technologies and, once stored on our servers, all data is maintained with the latest Firewall technologies available. Both our web site and software employ all available means to maintain the accuracy and privacy of data and to protect the data from being abused and/or lost. If you have any other questions or concerns, Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support center at any time - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - with any questions regarding the security of ORCHID CASINO transactions. Our Customer Service representatives have been trained to assist you with all questions/concerns.
We may disclose personal information only when required by law or when it is necessary for our protection.
Changes to this Policy